Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Sampling and Critiquing Forms

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2005, 03:38 AM   #1
SwAMi75
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Sampling and Critiquing Forms

Esteemed member orrelse posted these in another forum, and I think they should be accessable from here.

First is the recipe/entry form. I think I'll use this if I send out any beers for sampling. Great summary of the brew as a whole, and gives the taster a good point of reference.

Second is the score sheet. In my opinion this is for more advanced tasters, but I'd certainly appreciate getting one from someone who knows their beer. Personally, I'm cool with a "layman's" evaluation of my stuff, but again if anyone feels qualified to fill one out, go for it!

I don't think either one should be mandatory.....the point here, as I see it, is to swap our brews and talk about them, and hopefully everyone learns something in the process.

Sam

Gone unsung for far too long

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply