Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Saint Somewhere Brewing - Any Interest?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
TBBrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 41 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Saint Somewhere Brewing - Any Interest?

I have access to Saint Somewhere saisons and was wondering if anybody is interested in trading. I am not a saison fan, but would be happy to trade these brews for other things of interest. I am open to imp stouts, barleywines, IPA's, and any specialty brews, not a fan of sours. The brews I normally see available would be the Pays Du Soleil, Lectio Divina, & Serge. I would like to do 2 bottle minimum trades. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply