Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Nugget Necter and 75 min IPA for Trade

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2012, 04:35 AM   #11
SuburbanBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 4 Posts

It's not illegal to mail alcohol. FEDEX allows it. USPS won't. I send bottles all the time to friends across the country. I've got Hopslam, but it seems you've already found some traders. If it falls through, I'm interested.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
browndawg
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuburbanBrewer
It's not illegal to mail alcohol. FEDEX allows it. USPS won't. I send bottles all the time to friends across the country. I've got Hopslam, but it seems you've already found some traders. If it falls through, I'm interested.
I know its not illegal to actually send the beer my point was it is if he has no idea on my age which he dosent. For all he knows I could be 18. But im not here to argue about this anymore. I just scored 3 bottles of the 75 min ipa so its all good cheers

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply