Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Never Had Heady Topper (and others) Willing to Trade

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
Gary22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Never Had Heady Topper (and others) Willing to Trade

I originally posted this in the "Want to Trade" Forum before receiving insightful direction to put here:

So, I'm very new to homebrewing. With that being said, I'm also very new to drinking great beer. I've read a lot of great things about Heady Topper, Pliny The Elder, and Pliny The Younger that I think would quench my thirst for great beers. I'm not sure that they're sold around my way. That's why I'm reaching out.

Anyway, I'm from the North Eastern Maryland region (bout 20 mins from Delaware line going into Newark, DE). Would be very interested in trading if I can find the beers you all may request.

Thank you all very much for your time.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply