Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Need a good home brew Pale Ale or IPA

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
OSUmoney83
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Location: In the heart of buckeye nation, now (2012) in Scottsdale, Arizona
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Need a good home brew Pale Ale or IPA

Does anyone want to send me a sample of a good home brew Pale or IPA, or anything really?

I've never had the opportunity to try a good one, just my 3 mediocre attempts at a imperial stout from a kit, a brown ale with off flavors, and a seriously under-hopped, low ABV American wheat beer that was otherwise clean. This was about 6 years ago, and I'm just getting back into the mix full swing.

I have two APA's in primaries and I'm gonna throw an IPA on top of one next week. I would gladly return the favor once one of these is done. Just curious to try want some other home brewer's are proud of. Would prefer original recipe stuff.

Thanks.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #2
cbhuffman11
Recipes 

i'd love to swap with ya, but I am in Indiana! I just bottled a wheat beer that is really fanatastic and an Irish Red I call Slainte (irish for cheers). I currently have a hoppy amber and an apricot pale going.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #3
OSUmoney83
Recipes 

Location: In the heart of buckeye nation, now (2012) in Scottsdale, Arizona
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

That sounds delicious, I think once I nail down a solid Pale & IPA recipe I want to do a summer blonde ale, it'll be triple digit temps before we know it down here.

I will wait until I really nail down a recipe for a summer beer, then try a fruit addition.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
Chingis74
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have a pale ale and 2 IPA recipes that are pretty damn good if you want a copy of them

Quick Reply