Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Need a critical evaluation of my brew

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
adc123
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Need a critical evaluation of my brew

Hi, I have a new batch of IPAs I made and I would like to send these to someone who could give me a serious critique; along the lines of a BJCP review. There is never a good competition in my part California (Santa Barbara), and I would have to wait a month or so to mail the beer to a out of state competition. I can also get some california beers to trade with you as well; I would love some east coast brews!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #2
GroosBrewz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 9

I would be glad to try them if you want. I am studying for my BJCP exam now.. Just a note, if you are a member of the AHA, there are tons of competitions going on all over the USA.. Most contests are open to anyone- so don't be afraid to send your beers off to competitions outside your regional area. I just sent some beers from Washington State to Pennsylvania for a contest..

Tap 1- JubelAle Clone
Tap 2- Evening Bite Pale Ale
Tap 3- Twilight Clone
Tap 4- Dicks Danger Ale Clone

"Today I felt like burning some calories....So I found a fat kid and set him on fire"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply