Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > My southern atlantics for your Russian Rivers/Three Floyds

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
TheMerkle
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 4

Default My southern atlantics for your Russian Rivers/Three Floyds

I collect craft brew bottles, but I only keep bottles that I've sampled and reviewed myself. At four hundred plus bottles, I have a need to branch out to some high quality regionals such as Russian Rivers and Three Floyds. Trading seems to be the best option. I have access to many good brews. Terrapin, Cigar City, Dogfish Head, many trappists, lambics, Bell's, not to mention the awesome local brewers: Intuition, Bold City, Greenroom, and Engine 15.

Choclate Cherry stout
Upcoming:
Belgian Strong Dark
Two Hearted Clone [belgian twist]

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2013, 02:47 AM   #2
watersr
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 38 Times on 24 Posts

You must be from Jacksonville. Love me some Intuition!

Burn the village, then drink the beer!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply