New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Moylander Double double!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 11:49 PM   #1
Sea
Green Flash IPA on tap
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Moylander Double double!

I had forgotten how much I love Moylan's Moylander Double IPA. An amazingly clear copper color with great head retention, this brew just impales you with its sweet malty goodness. But not to fear, mere miliseconds later you are assaulted by a substantial bitterness combined with a complex arrangement of citrus/pine hop aroma and flavor. Truly a top quality beer!

And all this with sever congestion from a head cold!

If you haven't tried it, do. If you have and liked it, get some more, If you have and didn't like it, well then, I hope you're enjoying whatever you're drinking as much as I am enjoying my Moylander!

Corrupt Brewers

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply