Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Looking to trade Nugget Nectar

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 04:01 AM   #1
jhorgan1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

Default Looking to trade Nugget Nectar

I'm pretty sure Nugget Nectar is rare out of the North East. I'm looking to trade a 6 pack, maybe only 3 bottles, for some IPA from the west coast that I can't get here. I hear Pliny and Hopslam are good choices. I need it to be either 3 or 6 since I'm splitting the beers with my 2 roommates and I'm not doing third beers ever again.

Anyone interested?

In the works: Lime Beer, Stone Ruination clone, my quest for my own perfect original IPA recipe
Primary: Edworts Haus Pale Ale, PM Raging Bitch clone (dry hopping)
Keg: Guinness Clone
Bottled: Oktoberfest and Sourish IPA

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply