Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Looking to trade

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Punky_Brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Looking to trade

I am looking to trade for something rare that I can't find on the east coast. I would love to get some Three Floyds (Dark Lord or Zombie Dust), CBS, Weyerbacher Brewer's Select, Weyerbacher Anniversary 10, 11, 12, or 15, barleywines, aged beers, etc. I am open to any offers.

I can get plenty of DFH, Weyerbacher, Russian River strong ales and sours, RR & SN Brux, Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale, Nugget Nectar 6 pack, Lost Abbey (just got in Mo' Bretta Bretta), Flying Dog Oak-aged Gonzo. I live in Philly so I can find plenty of other harder to find beers so let me know if there is something else you are looking for.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2012, 02:13 AM   #2
Dgonza9
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I can probably score some Zombie Dust.

Any chance you can score some Schlafly pumpkin ale?

Bourbon Barrel Duchesse De Bourgnone
Kegged:

Fermenting English Mild

on Deck: Lager?

Old 09-09-2012, 02:26 AM   #3
Punky_Brewer
Recipes 

No we don't get that out here. I have a case of dogfish head punkin ale and can get weyerbacher imperial pumpkin, southern tier pumking, Fegley brew works devious imperial pumpkin and more.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
GoldenShowerGladiator
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

how fresh is that Nugget Nectar?

Old 09-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #5
Punky_Brewer
Recipes 

Nugget nectar is only brewed in the spring so is not super fresh. But it's the freshest your going to get until next spring. It's pretty rare to still find it available this late in the year around here so the chances of finding it again this year are slim.

Quick Reply