The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Looking for a swap - from Australia

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
oldmate
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Looking for a swap - from Australia

Hey guys, I'm insanely jealous of all of you that have the pleasure of tasting others homebrew. I'm looking for someone to trade with, whether local or not (although, postage would be a little costly I guess?). I have some apfelwein, some apple and blackcurrant cider and if you're willing to wait a while, some spiced banana mead that I would love to get some feedback on, as well as trying and expanding my tastes. I would definitely love to taste a mead or wine made by someone that is more experienced than me.

If you're keen then either reply or PM me!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply