Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > looking for surly furious
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2011, 03:09 AM   #1
hopalotamus
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
hopalotamus's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: CT
Posts: 121
iTrader: (0)
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default looking for surly furious

just made a clone but cant get the real deal here in the northeast maybe can find somthing here your looking for to trade

__________________
hopalotamus is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
jbrookeiv
Beer Review Dude
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
jbrookeiv's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 1,343
iTrader: (1)
Liked 16 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

I'd love to try this as well.

__________________

My Beer Review Blog: Beer Review Dude
My Craft Beer Social Network: Craft Beer Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrewtastic View Post
I think a more pertinent question is where is AB and Miller Coors getting all of their horse urine?
Primary: Belgian Pale Ale w. Brett | Saison | Mango Pulp Wine | Graff, 10 gal

Bottled / Kegged: Hopped Imperial Wheat | AK47 Pale Mild, BIAB | AHS 20th Anniv. IPA, No Chill | Apfelwein
Leftover IIPA, No Chill | All-Molasses Ale | BIAB Black IPA | BIAB Hoppy Stout | JAOM | RyePA
jbrookeiv is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #3
motobrewer
I'm no atheist scientist, but...
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Thiensville, Wisconsin
Posts: 6,742
iTrader: (0)
Liked 220 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 374

Default

surly you can't be serious.

we don't even get it in Wisconsin, so.....good luck.

side note, i'm going to Minnesota this weekend so I'll be trying some. lol.

__________________
Quote:
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

– "A Wicked Beverage," New York Times, April 10, 1894
motobrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2011, 01:08 AM   #4
HopHead24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Posts: 191
iTrader: (0)
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

I live in MN and am willing to send something out west. Have you seen that Norther Brewer is selling the actual real deal in a kit, not a clone but the real thang!

__________________
Bad Ass Brewery

Primary 1 & 2: Burton Ale until 12/6/12
HopHead24 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2011, 01:13 AM   #5
motobrewer
I'm no atheist scientist, but...
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Thiensville, Wisconsin
Posts: 6,742
iTrader: (0)
Liked 220 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 374

Default

so, I tried this beer when I was in MN...pretty fantastic.

__________________
Quote:
The man who intoxicates himself on bad whisky is sometimes moved to kill his wife and set his house on fire, but the victim of applejack is capable of blowing up a whole town with dynamite and of reciting original poetry to every surviving inhabitant.

– "A Wicked Beverage," New York Times, April 10, 1894
motobrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2011, 02:38 AM   #6
HopHead24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Posts: 191
iTrader: (0)
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motobrewer View Post
so, I tried this beer when I was in MN...pretty fantastic.
Have you had Surly Smoke?!!!!
__________________
Bad Ass Brewery

Primary 1 & 2: Burton Ale until 12/6/12
HopHead24 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #7
Trubbador
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)
Default

We got Surly out the A$$ here in MN. Anyone want to trade something regional? What you got?

__________________
Trubbador is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #8
jbrookeiv
Beer Review Dude
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
jbrookeiv's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Posts: 1,343
iTrader: (1)
Liked 16 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trubbador View Post
We got Surly out the A$$ here in MN. Anyone want to trade something regional? What you got?
I can get essentially anything from Cigar City. I'd love to try everything for Surly.
__________________

My Beer Review Blog: Beer Review Dude
My Craft Beer Social Network: Craft Beer Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrewtastic View Post
I think a more pertinent question is where is AB and Miller Coors getting all of their horse urine?
Primary: Belgian Pale Ale w. Brett | Saison | Mango Pulp Wine | Graff, 10 gal

Bottled / Kegged: Hopped Imperial Wheat | AK47 Pale Mild, BIAB | AHS 20th Anniv. IPA, No Chill | Apfelwein
Leftover IIPA, No Chill | All-Molasses Ale | BIAB Black IPA | BIAB Hoppy Stout | JAOM | RyePA
jbrookeiv is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2011, 06:36 AM   #9
HorseHair
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Fort Collins
Posts: 42
iTrader: (0)
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopHead24 View Post
I live in MN and am willing to send something out west. Have you seen that Norther Brewer is selling the actual real deal in a kit, not a clone but the real thang!

im in colorado so i can get you anything from here including all those really nice 750's from odell brewing

http://odellbrewing.com/beers/single-serve-landing

as well as anything else in colorado or is distributed here and not in MN.
__________________
HorseHair is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2011, 03:32 AM   #10
nediver
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: killingworth, CT
Posts: 119
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trubbador
We got Surly out the A$$ here in MN. Anyone want to trade something regional? What you got?
I've got tons of northeast stuff to access. Allagash, ommengang, new england brewing ghandi bot is great iipa, captain Lawrence, so many to choose from. I can also get brewery direct releases from these places.

Interested in all that Surly has to offer.
__________________
nediver is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for pliny the elder, I'm in MN and have Surly furious, ect Chaddyb Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 11 05-03-2011 02:31 PM