New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Looking for some Russian River / O'dell's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
HopheadNJ
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Looking for some Russian River / O'dell's

I'm in New Jersey with a couple great bottle shops nearby.. let me know what your looking for.

I'm interested in anything from Russian River - I've had Pliny and wouldn't be opposed, but would rather try some of their other offerings.

I really enjoyed O'dell's when I was in Denver and would like to swap for any of their one-off's/seasonal brews.

PM me or reply to this with any ideas

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2011, 04:52 AM   #2
HorseHair
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I can get both what kind of rare east coast only beers can you get I'm in fort Collins so I can get all Odell and supplication damnation redemption and Pliny.

EDIT: can you get any captain Lawrence sours or limited offerings?

Last edited by HorseHair; 12-03-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply