Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/)
-   -   Looking for Pliny the Elder (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/looking-pliny-elder-323565/)

tanavin 04-23-2012 09:40 PM

Looking for Pliny the Elder
 
Hello,

I am looking to buy/barter/trade for some Pliny the Elder. I have a friend that brews with me that's graduating college and really wants to try this beer but has never had access to it.

I live in Dallas, Tx. Let me know if there is anything you would be willing to trade for some or if I could just pay for you for your troubles.

Thanks! Hope to hear back from someone soon.

tanavin 04-25-2012 07:13 AM

Anybody?

AvgWhiteGuy 05-02-2012 06:25 AM

I have Pliny if you're still interested. Let me know what you'd want to trade for it.

bferullo 05-12-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvgWhiteGuy (Post 4049010)
I have Pliny if you're still interested. Let me know what you'd want to trade for it.

Do you still have any PLiney that you would trade. I live on the east coast in MD so I can get a decent selection. Please let me know. I have never traded before so i don't know what it entails.

jbaysurfer 05-24-2012 01:03 AM

I have Pliny. I'm looking for some Heady Topper. Can you get that? I don't care if it's can or bottle.

bferullo 05-25-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbaysurfer (Post 4111722)
I have Pliny. I'm looking for some Heady Topper. Can you get that? I don't care if it's can or bottle.

I cannot.

motleybrews 05-25-2012 03:43 PM

Qualityliquorstore.com

BrokenDog 05-27-2012 03:51 PM

Hey Jbay, I don't have enough Heady Topper to send out, only 2 cans atm, I should be getting at least a case around the 4th of July so if you are still looking for some around that time I'll trade you for some Pliny.

jbaysurfer 05-29-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrokenDog (Post 4120689)
Hey Jbay, I don't have enough Heady Topper to send out, only 2 cans atm, I should be getting at least a case around the 4th of July so if you are still looking for some around that time I'll trade you for some Pliny.

That's a deal! I'm out of Pliny at the moment, but I will be back by the brewery sometime in June and will probably get a case then.

Kmcogar 05-29-2012 05:07 PM

I can't find any pliney either. I'm gonna brew a clone soon


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.