New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Looking for fresh Pliny the Elder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
agroff383
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Looking for fresh Pliny the Elder

Hey all, I live on the east coast in PA and could pick up some Victory, Troegs, etc for some west coast delight of Pliny the Elder, everyone says its better fresh. I will pay to ship it out not quite sure how that works but I am willing to pay for it above and beyond, I cannot find it anywhere around within a 3 state radius, trust me, I have looked! Thanks!

Can I have your business card?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
Wayne1
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 54 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Russian River does have their beers distributed in Philly.

Here is a link to accounts that are supposed to have Russian River products on hand. Be aware that Pliny is a limited production product. They only distribute every month or so. The bottling date IS on the label. Try to get one less than a month old.

http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/pages/accounts/philadelphia.html

If you can't find any in those accounts, here is the distributor. Maybe they can tell you when it might be available.

Distributor: Origlio Beverage
215-698-9500

Old 04-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
agroff383
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne1 View Post
Russian River does have their beers distributed in Philly.

Here is a link to accounts that are supposed to have Russian River products on hand. Be aware that Pliny is a limited production product. They only distribute every month or so. The bottling date IS on the label. Try to get one less than a month old.

http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/pages/accounts/philadelphia.html

If you can't find any in those accounts, here is the distributor. Maybe they can tell you when it might be available.

Distributor: Origlio Beverage
215-698-9500
cool. there should be one of those places that have it. its about 1.5 hrs from me but i go down there periodically. i never thought to look at their website for distrubutors. thanks!

Can I have your business card?

Quick Reply