Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Just a Question or Thought
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
upperNY01brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamlin, NY
Posts: 464
iTrader: (0)
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Default Just a Question or Thought

I thought this thread was to exchange our homebrews with other homebrewers. Basically all I see is people offering exchanges of beers from commercially operated breweries. Just saying

__________________
upperNY01brewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #2
Pappers_
Moderator
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Pappers_'s Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,769
iTrader: (0)
Liked 937 Times on 665 Posts
Likes Given: 2007

Default

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/homebrew-trade-364826/
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/ft-h...mebrew-356576/

Another way to approach this is ask some of the folks you get to know here if they would like to trade a homebrew. FYI, shipping can get expensive fast.
Pappers_ is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #3
upperNY01brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamlin, NY
Posts: 464
iTrader: (0)
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappers_ View Post
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/homebrew-trade-364826/
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f38/ft-h...mebrew-356576/

Another way to approach this is ask some of the folks you get to know here if they would like to trade a homebrew. FYI, shipping can get expensive fast.
And again I say I thought this forum was to exchange homebrews....I can get any beer I desire some where on the internet usually with no problems.
__________________
upperNY01brewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 02:42 AM   #4
Pappers_
Moderator
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Pappers_'s Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,769
iTrader: (0)
Liked 937 Times on 665 Posts
Likes Given: 2007

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperNY01brewer View Post
And again I say I thought this forum was to exchange homebrews....I can get any beer I desire some where on the internet usually with no problems.
The two links I shared are from people in this forum looking to share homebrews. And then I suggested a strategy to find others who want to share homebrew.

You want to share homebrews?
Pappers_ is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 03:24 AM   #5
EllisTX
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Booger County, Texas
Posts: 870
iTrader: (0)
Liked 48 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperNY01brewer View Post
And again I say I thought this forum was to exchange homebrews....I can get any beer I desire some where on the internet usually with no problems.
Well, I can't. Texas doesn't allow alcohol to be shipped here. None of the online beer stores will send beer to a state that has laws against it. Look past your nose.

Offer to trade your homebrew and you'll probably get some offers.
__________________

"La La La Lo Lo Lo Luuuke, Luuuke, I am your father, Lo Lo Lo Lu Lu Lu"- Chris Farley

EllisTX is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #6
upperNY01brewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hamlin, NY
Posts: 464
iTrader: (0)
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisTX View Post
Well, I can't. Texas doesn't allow alcohol to be shipped here. None of the online beer stores will send beer to a state that has laws against it. Look past your nose.

Offer to trade your homebrew and you'll probably get some offers.
I am looking well past my nose, and again the original point of this thread was that other than the two links you sent me with one that actually more or less had the same thought I had, there are no other rescent posts for homebrew trading. And yes my next attempt will be to post mine for trade.
__________________
upperNY01brewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2012, 10:03 PM   #7
Pappers_
Moderator
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Pappers_'s Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 11,769
iTrader: (0)
Liked 937 Times on 665 Posts
Likes Given: 2007

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperNY01brewer View Post
I am looking well past my nose, and again the original point of this thread was that other than the two links you sent me with one that actually more or less had the same thought I had, there are no other rescent posts for homebrew trading. And yes my next attempt will be to post mine for trade.
You're welcome, I guess.
__________________
http://www.singingboysbrewing.com

My wife's book "Uncovering Lives: Discovering One Immigrant Generation's Secrets and Lives of Forgiveness, Grace and Healing"
Pappers_ is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Juat when you thought they'd all been answered, another wiring question. kklowell DIY Projects 5 01-04-2012 02:57 AM
I thought I would never go AG vince805 All Grain & Partial Mash Brewing 16 08-16-2011 02:01 AM
grape wine question/thought sashurlow Wine Making Forum 3 05-16-2011 12:41 PM
This weeks thought provoking abstract question: Your brewing leash. olllllo General Chit Chat 31 01-17-2009 04:25 AM
This week's thought provoking question. olllllo General Chit Chat 22 12-01-2007 09:10 AM