ISO: Kane ANTEAD +variants

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I actually couldnt make it, two friends of mine went and waited over 2 hrs...by the time he got in everything but reg was gone

Yea was closer to 3 hour wait for me! I was so pissed I just drank the small batch stuff on tap and opted to not even buy the regular!!

yea was closer to 3 hour wait for me! I was so pissed i just drank the small batch stuff on tap and opted to not even buy the regular!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399237477.980829.jpg

I almost drank the apiary he sent. I may hold onto it for longer now!

I didn't mind standing in line so long, but would have been nice to get the varients! Worse part for me was the hangover from the bottle share the night prior!! But seriously sucked watching guys walk out with cases!! Michael Kane dropped the ball with the limit amounts!

I didn't mind standing in line so long, but would have been nice to get the varients! Worse part for me was the hangover from the bottle share the night prior!! But seriously sucked watching guys walk out with cases!! Michael Kane dropped the ball with the limit amounts!

Had a trip all planned out to hit kane and carton and make a day out of it, once i saw no bottle limits on site i cancelled going.

Any event that draws a 300+ line OUTSIDE the building should have bottle limits not only to move the line along but to ensure more beer gets into those hands that actually attended the event and left empty handed.

Had a trip all planned out to hit kane and carton and make a day out of it, once i saw no bottle limits on site i cancelled going.

Any event that draws a 300+ line OUTSIDE the building should have bottle limits not only to move the line along but to ensure more beer gets into those hands that actually attended the event and left empty handed.

Agreed!

Absolutely! It boggles my mind that he looked outside, saw the amount of people, and only lowered the limit of the regular from a case to 8 bottles, and left the variant limit the same. Then to top it off you have people rubbing it in on Instagram posting pics like this!! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399307985.652387.jpg absolutely insane!! Ok I'm done complaining! 😡 Someone hook Mikey up!

Absolutely! It boggles my mind that he looked outside, saw the amount of people, and only lowered the limit of the regular from a case to 8 bottles, and left the variant limit the same. Then to top it off you have people rubbing it in on Instagram posting pics like this!! View attachment 197581 absolutely insane!! Ok I'm done complaining! �� Someone hook Mikey up!

LOL

Looks like 2 cases of vanilla, case of coffee a couple cocoa's and a case of reg bourbon.

Cool $850+ just in that shot, if you have that much to drop on beer in one day then more power to you. HOpe he has a gentle heart or a ton of trade partners!!

Back