Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > ISO Hill Farmstead Juicy

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
beckerc07
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default ISO Hill Farmstead Juicy

lHello, looking for a bottle, or a couple of Hill Farmstead Juicy. I live in southern Missouri and have access to Boulevard, goose island bourbon stout, founders backwoods bastard as well as bolt cutter, some rarer stone beers (enjoy by, vertical epic ale) and possibly have a connection for some 3 Floyds brews. Let me know if we can work out a trade! If what I have listed doesn't sound like enough, I have access to quite a bit of other beer that I could throw in to make the trade more fair. Thanks!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply