ISO: BCBS vanilla FT: Black Tuesday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If black tuesday isn't your thing, I have a grey monday i'd be willing to let go of, plus others. Lemme know and i'll show you my cellar

Not a bad problem to have. I'd have done this trade last year, but I have half dozen BT coming in.

Yea think the problem here is that Black Tuesday is becoming a public sale soon.

For whats it worth, vanilla rye IS liquid marshmallow...just INSANELY sweet.

In truth, I would have considered that a super fair trade, but I've never gotten my hands on BT or GM...or BCNS Vanilla for that matter. What I was asked to give over for two 12 oz coffees recently was absurd. I gave up and will just not have the beer rather than give away 25% of my so-called cellar.

Have you seen any trades over on BA for BCBS Vanilla?
Alternatively, if someone wants to send me an empty of the vanilla I can refill it and trade it a la Assassin style.

Note: I would never do that because it is probably the worst thing a trader can do to a fellow trader.

I gave up on this one long ago. Triwd it on SBT and BEX and nobody went for it. I'm stuck with bt and rum bt. Oh darn.

In truth, I would have considered that a super fair trade, but I've never gotten my hands on BT or GM...or BCNS Vanilla for that matter. What I was asked to give over for two 12 oz coffees recently was absurd. I gave up and will just not have the beer rather than give away 25% of my so-called cellar.

Alternatively, if someone wants to send me an empty of the vanilla I can refill it and trade it a la Assassin style.

Note: I would never do that because it is probably the worst thing a trader can do to a fellow trader.

What. The. Eff.

Who does that?! Let's hope he didn't find his way in here.

Maybe admin can cross reference users with the IP address BA staff logged.

Damn! Who is that awful a person? Someone really did that? And yeah, the vanilla and coffee trades looked absurd.

Damn! Who is that awful a person? Someone really did that? And yeah, the vanilla and coffee trades looked absurd.

I went and started looking at the wax in the 2009 DL thread...

New guys in the FT/ISO forum are going to have a rough time now.

I gave up on this one long ago. Triwd it on SBT and BEX and nobody went for it. I'm stuck with bt and rum bt. Oh darn.

My birthday is in March. I'll dispose of it most properly.

And yeah, that guy did that.

Latest posts

Back