Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > ISO: BCBS Rare FT: First Child

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2013, 12:52 AM   #1
Johnnyhitch1
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 31 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 217 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 3266

Default ISO: BCBS Rare FT: First Child

Soooo, how bout it?

But seriously, in a killer need for some rare and my fulfillment of craft beer dogma (for the moment), ill be willing to give up anything from the cellar, while not much im sure we can work something out

I know, i know this isent the site to do this on, but im not going to run thru a wolfpack (BA) and sit around listening to people tell me im an idiot (RB).

If anyones willing and wants to be the kindest gent (or gal) in the world please let me know, im 100% sure we can make a deal no matter how large the ratio.

http://www.cellarhq.com/cellar/johnnyhitch1

Cheers!!

Primary: Kicking Cans DIPA, ECY20 Golden sour.
Kegged: Conan the Brown, OBS (Oatmeal brett stout)
Aging: Flanders Red w/ ECY02, All out Brett.
BOTTLES:

Cider: Grapfelwine, Apfelwine, Cranfelwine, Applejack
Beer: NZ Brett (BD:9/16/12)
Mead: Blueberry-lemon, Raspberry-Lime, Habenero, POM, Traditional.
Cellar: Maple Whiskey Barrel Stout, ST Pumking Clone

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply