Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Hopslam for trade/sale

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
Kmcogar
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 29 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Hopslam for trade/sale

I have one bottle of hopslam I just bought. Well I drank one. But I figured someone might want to enjoy the other one. There was only 2 in the store when I got there. The bottling date is 1/15/13.

Anyone want to trade?

I'll trade beer or equipment

Ægir was a god who would host a party where all the gods would drink the beer he brewed for them. He made this in a giant kettle that Thor had brought. The cups in Ægir's hall were always full, magically refilling themselves when emptied.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2013, 03:22 AM   #2
marcus2134
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmcogar
I have one bottle of hopslam I just bought. Well I drank one. But I figured someone might want to enjoy the other one. There was only 2 in the store when I got there. The bottling date is 1/15/13.

Anyone want to trade?

I'll trade beer or equipment
------

Hey man,

I have some nugget nector and flying fish white rice double ipa.

Up for a trade?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply