Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Homebrew and craft beer trading

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
brewtus72
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Homebrew and craft beer trading

Hey guys I would really like to get into some trading on here both homebrews and craft brews. I can get a pretty extensive selection of some of the top craft breweries. I have a bunch of amber ale homebrew to trade and am fixing ti start dipa. Some of the micros I have in my area are stone(my favorite btw), rogue, dogfish head, anchor steam, troegs, legend, green flash, abita, clipper city and many more. So anyone who is interested let me know let me know what you would like that you cant gey in your home state and I eould gladly try to get it. I would like to try somethings that I do not have here. So let me know guys have a great evening and cheers!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #2
mmmbeer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewtus72
Hey guys I would really like to get into some trading on here both homebrews and craft brews. I can get a pretty extensive selection of some of the top craft breweries. I have a bunch of amber ale homebrew to trade and am fixing ti start dipa. Some of the micros I have in my area are stone(my favorite btw), rogue, dogfish head, anchor steam, troegs, legend, green flash, abita, clipper city and many more. So anyone who is interested let me know let me know what you would like that you cant gey in your home state and I eould gladly try to get it. I would like to try somethings that I do not have here. So let me know guys have a great evening and cheers!
I would be interested. I live in mn. Let me know what you would be interested in

Old 01-17-2012, 11:42 PM   #3
brewtus72
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

What can you get? I would like to try bells cant get that here. But im kinda open to suggestion on something im a big ipa and iipa fan I like stouts as well. What would you be interested in getting?

Old 01-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #4
mmmbeer
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Well, Here are a few of the big breweries in MN: Surly, Lift Bridge, Schells, Flat Earth, Summitt. Some others that we can get here: Stone, Founders, Deschutes, Bells, Great Divide

Old 01-18-2012, 03:18 PM   #5
brewtus72
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I would really be interested in anything from bells, surly, great divide or deshuttes. Really been wanting to try the surly furious and bells hopslam. If u want u could do like a mix sixer with them and I could do the same with yours. I get dogfish head, stone, rogue, green flash, fuller's, troegs, brooklyn and quite few more so just let me know what u have in mind. Later man. Cheers!

Old 01-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #6
mmmbeer
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Here is the liquor store i normally go to. Why dont you take a look and see what you would want?

Surdyk's Liquor | Wines, Beer, Liquor, Cigars, Gourmet Cheese Shop | Minneapolis, Minnesota

Old 01-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #7
brewtus72
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I would prefer a 6er of the surly furious. That sermed like the only one ive really been wanting. Sound good?

Quick Reply