Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Getting involved

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2007, 03:25 PM   #11
Brewtopia
"Greenwood Aged Beer"
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts

I'm in downtown Seattle. I just kegged my Impact IPA and Blackberry Sage Porter (these are both partial mash) and can bottle up a couple of those with the beergun. I have another beer ready and bottled which is an AG oaked Imperial IPA. I'll be bottling an AG bourbon Imperial Stout in another week.

We could meet at the half way point, say, The Dog & Pony Alehouse in Renton. Not sure if you've been there yet but they have one of the better beer selections in the area.

PM me and we can set up the exchange.

As far as shipping, I ship from work via FedEx. We get a pretty good discount. I line the box with a trash bag to contain any liquid should a bottle break in transit. I wrap the bottles with bubble wrap and so far, have never had a casualty shipping as far as MA.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply