Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > FT: Westy 12 ISO: Russian River

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #11
corkpuller
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Oh that's easy!

I live in PA, where RR flows like wine (er.....)

I went to college in Ithaca. I have many friends and some business up there, so I go frequently (every other month, at least).

I am happy to get Ithaca beers for anyone who wants them. I have a little Le Bleu that I can trade and I may have just stumbled upon a gold mine of White Gold E33 - which I will put up against any domestic sour....even RR

If anyone is interested in growlers of fresh Flower Power, let me know. I will keep a list and send them out after my next trip.

I'd also like to say, that the OP has been great to trade with. No beer yet, but communication has been solid and friendly.

-Corksoaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
I'd like to change your name to corksoaker how does one come by RR AND Ithica? I've tried to swap with people in NY that can't get Ithaca

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #12
BoomerHarley
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 62 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 22

I'd love to try one of the Ithaca sours. Not sure what you want, I live inthe SF Bay area so can get any west coast stuff. I can even send you a couple of my sours if you want. I have a prickly pear blonde that is wonderful and a cherry sour that is just coming in to its own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkpuller View Post
Oh that's easy!

I live in PA, where RR flows like wine (er.....)

I went to college in Ithaca. I have many friends and some business up there, so I go frequently (every other month, at least).

I am happy to get Ithaca beers for anyone who wants them. I have a little Le Bleu that I can trade and I may have just stumbled upon a gold mine of White Gold E33 - which I will put up against any domestic sour....even RR

If anyone is interested in growlers of fresh Flower Power, let me know. I will keep a list and send them out after my next trip.

I'd also like to say, that the OP has been great to trade with. No beer yet, but communication has been solid and friendly.

-Corksoaker

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply