Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > FT: Marshall Zhukov and many others
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
HomebrewNate
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tampa, FLORIDA
Posts: 51
iTrader: (3)
Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default FT: Marshall Zhukov and many others

Let me preface this by stating that I am not necessarily looking for an immediate trade. I live in the Tampa Bay area and have a few contacts at Cigar City. I frequently have access to Marshall Zhukov and any other Cigar City offerings to include their seasonal offerings. Right now I can get the humidor series and white oak aged Jai Lai, Hopped on 7 Seas, Boilta, Sugar plum Xmas Brown, etc. I know that there are traders often looking for Zhukov and was thinking about this while staring at a shelf of about 50 bottles the other day.

If anyone is looking for any Cigar City offerings please message me. I do not have anything in hand but will keep any requests in mind when I am out. If I get my hands on whatever is requested I will message you and we can work something out.

I also have access to the following brewery offerings:

Tampa Bay brewing
Dunedin Brewery
Six Point
Founders
7th Sun brewing
Kentucky Bourbon
Green Flash
(Numerous others...)

Cheers!

Nate

__________________
HomebrewNate is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
mlakota
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lake Zurich, Illinois
Posts: 128
iTrader: (2)
Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

I can get you Chicago beers. Pipeworks, Revolution, Half Acre. Can probably get New Glarus or other shelf beers in Illinois, too.

http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/compare.html

Let me know.

__________________
mlakota is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
namyarb3
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 345
iTrader: (9)
Liked 33 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Default

2013 Abyss will be at my bottle shop within a couple weeks (I hope).
I'd trade a bottle of that for a Zhukov 1:1 if you're interested.
Not sure what you pay for Zhukov, but the Abyss will be $16-$18 for me.

__________________

Fu*k 'em if they won't get drunk.

namyarb3 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2013, 01:18 AM   #4
NIZZLE
Registered User
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: grand rapids, michigan
Posts: 4,000
iTrader: (7)
Liked 828 Times on 606 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default

Sent a pm this morning waiting on a reply.

__________________
NIZZLE is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2013, 01:25 AM   #5
allenH
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
 
allenH's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sanford, Florida
Posts: 2,896
iTrader: (6)
Liked 2177 Times on 1220 Posts
Likes Given: 1016

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZZLE
Sent a pm this morning waiting on a reply.
.
__________________
allenH is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2013, 01:31 AM   #6
Cbaddad
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 558
iTrader: (3)
Liked 105 Times on 73 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Default

I can get you any San Diego beers. Alpine, Alesmith, Lost Abbey, plus can usually get Pliny and RR sours. Don't trade a ton, but would love to get a bottle or two of the Marshall Zhukov, Jai, or some Founders stuff.

__________________

Drink now or forever hold your peace

Cbaddad is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2013, 01:33 AM   #7
NIZZLE
Registered User
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: grand rapids, michigan
Posts: 4,000
iTrader: (7)
Liked 828 Times on 606 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenH View Post

Damn Nuzzle, should have told me sooner. I would have wrecked your shiz with CCB if you had shown serious interest.
Sheeet brah! I want to try I foook load of CCB stuff I've had I few from them and wow maybe I'll give up on this path and hit you up.
__________________
NIZZLE is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2013, 01:37 AM   #8
allenH
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
 
allenH's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sanford, Florida
Posts: 2,896
iTrader: (6)
Liked 2177 Times on 1220 Posts
Likes Given: 1016

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZZLE

Sheeet brah! I want to try I foook load of CCB stuff I've had I few from them and wow maybe I'll give up on this path and hit you up.
Converted this shiz to pm, not trying to hijack the op's thread.
__________________
allenH is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2013, 02:12 AM   #9
NIZZLE
Registered User
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: grand rapids, michigan
Posts: 4,000
iTrader: (7)
Liked 828 Times on 606 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomebrewNate View Post
Let me preface this by stating that I am not necessarily looking for an immediate trade. I live in the Tampa Bay area and have a few contacts at Cigar City. I frequently have access to Marshall Zhukov and any other Cigar City offerings to include their seasonal offerings. Right now I can get the humidor series and white oak aged Jai Lai, Hopped on 7 Seas, Boilta, Sugar plum Xmas Brown, etc. I know that there are traders often looking for Zhukov and was thinking about this while staring at a shelf of about 50 bottles the other day.

If anyone is looking for any Cigar City offerings please message me. I do not have anything in hand but will keep any requests in mind when I am out. If I get my hands on whatever is requested I will message you and we can work something out.

I also have access to the following brewery offerings:

Tampa Bay brewing
Dunedin Brewery
Six Point
Founders
7th Sun brewing
Kentucky Bourbon
Green Flash
(Numerous others...)

Cheers!

Nate
How come your the only one in Florida that can find Marshall Zhukov on shelves right now?
__________________
NIZZLE is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-17-2013, 02:12 AM   #10
NIZZLE
Registered User
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: grand rapids, michigan
Posts: 4,000
iTrader: (7)
Liked 828 Times on 606 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenH View Post

Converted this shiz to pm, not trying to hijack the op's thread.
Thanks Allen can't wait.
__________________
NIZZLE is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Marshal Zhukov and other CCB beers FLBrew Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 0 09-03-2013 08:31 PM
Marshall Z. Clone? rwinzing Recipes/Ingredients 0 08-17-2012 06:21 PM
Forgetting Sarah Marshall Matt Up North General Chit Chat 12 06-07-2009 02:58 AM