Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > FT: 3 Pliny, Parabola ISO: Heady Topper

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2013, 05:37 AM   #1
jetskeez
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

Default FT: 3 Pliny, Parabola ISO: Heady Topper

I was able to get a couple more Pliny, so in total I have three for trade. The two I just got were bottled four days ago. The third is about two weeks old. Also have a Firestone Walker Parabola, and a Great Divide 19th Anniversary for trade. Looking for some Heady. If you have a plethora of Heady piñatas, please send some this way. Gracias!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2013, 02:46 AM   #2
SDbrewerJake
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetskeez
I was able to get a couple more Pliny, so in total I have three for trade. The two I just got were bottled four days ago. The third is about two weeks old. Also have a Firestone Walker Parabola, and a Great Divide 19th Anniversary for trade. Looking for some Heady. If you have a plethora of Heady piñatas, please send some this way. Gracias!

Where are you located?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply