New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermeneter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Founders Imperial Stout --- Twistoffs WTF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
uglytunasaloona
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Founders Imperial Stout --- Twistoffs WTF?

The beer was quite good: deep, dark, color and sweet aroma. Nice tan head with a deep chocolaty taste. Overall a good imperial stout. I would probably drink it again but I expect to be able to reuse the bottles when I spend $9.99 for a 4 pack so I’ll pass on my next go around.

Sorry I opened the wrong forum. Please move to the commercial forum if you see fit.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
Homercidal
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1651 Times on 1198 Posts
Likes Given: 940

I like the beer but also wish Founders would get with the program and use lift-offs.

But, if you have a bench capper, many people claim that you can reuse twist off bottles with no problem! I'm thinking about trying it, cause I like the short bottles that Foudners uses, and their beer.

Today I look right down, right down to the ground, there's nothing in between to break by fall. I'm blue for you, and I don't know what to do.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply