Dogfish 120

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beermaker

The NAVY WALRUS
Reaction score
Wow is this stuff smooth....and expensive.....$8.25 each at specks...$175 a case.....well once I got over sticker shock....i really enjoyed this beer. Cant wait for another one....next month.

WTF!!! i cant get that beer in VA, a few hours from the brewery!!! This place sucks as far as good beer stores are concerned.

I asked the dumb-ass manager at the store where they sell dfh, and he gave me some lame ass excuse like, "those beers are hard to get", and suggested i try the aprihop beer instead...

Bjorn Borg said:
WTF!!! i cant get that beer in VA, a few hours from the brewery!!! This place sucks as far as good beer stores are concerned.

I asked the dumb-ass manager at the store where they sell dfh, and he gave me some lame ass excuse like, "those beers are hard to get", and suggested i try the aprihop beer instead...

They keep telling me it should be in on Friday's truck. That was 3 weeks ago.

Beermaker said:
Wow is this stuff smooth....and expensive.....$8.25 each at specks...$175 a case.....well once I got over sticker shock....i really enjoyed this beer. Cant wait for another one....next month.

$8.25!? Please tell me that isn't a 12oz bottle.

$8.49 for a 12 oz bottle at Wine and Beer in Richmond! $8.99 at Total Wine.

Just got 2 bottles today. I'm waiting for it to get cold.

I can't believe how unsatisfied I was with this beer. It tastes like half the bottle is pure sugar. It packs a punch. It's amazing how much different this is from the 90 minute.

Anyway............. I got 1 bottle left that I have no reason to open, anyone want to trade?

Not sure what you can get that I can't. Got any Fat Tire or any obscure St. George brews?

Dude,

Did you still want to swap? If not, the bottle is still up for grabs for anyone else who may want it.

Back