Dogfish 120?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrostar

Reaction score
Hey, looking for some Dogfish Head 120. I live close to Seattle and have MANY micro stores around me. I have a friend from Minnesota coming out in 3 weeks and would love for him to try this EPIC beer. Let me know what you would like. Close stores to me are 99 bottles in federal way, you can look at their bottle selection at their site. Tacoma boys in Puyallup and Tacoma, you can call them and let me know what you're interested in also. Gravity Beer Market in Olympia also. Basically let me know what you're after and I'll make it happen!!!!! Thanks, Also looking for some Bells Hopslam as I have yet to try it, currently Averys The Maharaja is the Jesus of beers for me. Thanks for your time. P.S. I'm unemployed so this can happen ANYTIME YOU WANT!!!!

Peter

Be careful. Shipping beer is not legal in every state. You will likely never have a problem, but just FYI.

And also, have you ever seen how expensive and tedious shipping beer is? lol.

I have some Hopslam, this year and last year, I would be willing to trade. Pliny is the first thing that comes to mind.

I know the liquor store here carries it when they release it, I think about 4 times a year. The next time I'm there I'll look for it. It's like $8/bottle.

Uncle government needs to pay our state ran union liquor store employees ya know! Tax tax tax.

I live in chattanooga, TN. Dogfish's 120 isn't available anywhere near me due to the abv. SO, if anyone is willing to pick me up a few bottles to ship, I would be more than happy to compensate or trade.

the new batch isn't out yet so you would have to pay the vintage mark up. i think i paid $25 for a 2007 a few months ago at a beer store in the middle of nowhere. The dust on the bottle was free tho.

the new batch isn't out yet so you would have to pay the vintage mark up. i think i paid $25 for a 2007 a few months ago at a beer store in the middle of nowhere. The dust on the bottle was free tho.

That's criminal. I've never heard of a place having a "vintage mark up" I'm protesting DFH though (was my favorite brewery) due to their pulling up shop in Indiana for what i believe to be bogus reasons.

That's criminal. I've never heard of a place having a "vintage mark up" I'm protesting DFH though (was my favorite brewery) due to their pulling up shop in Indiana for what i believe to be bogus reasons.

The store is kinda crazy to begin with, if you call or walk in and ask for dfh 120 as soon as you walk without looking around they will tell you they are out. They pretty much interview you before they sell you the bottle because they had some kids coming in for the vintage stuff and then turn around and sell it on ebay. Sorry about dfh pulling out, i know i would be upset too.

Back