Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Does anyone have Flying Dog?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
jhorgan1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

Default Does anyone have Flying Dog?

Me and my roommates and kinda Flying Dog nuts even though we are 4 hours from their brewery. We started filling up a wall with empty flying dog bottles and I'm looking to finish off the collection with a few that I'm missing. I know that we are missing Wildeman, The Fear, and pretty much anything else from their Wild Dog collection. I live in NJ so I'd be more than willing to pick up something from around here to trade. If you have any cool Flying Dog beers let me know. I would prefer to trade 3 bottles at a time (1 each for me and my 2 roommates)

In the works: Lime Beer, Stone Ruination clone, my quest for my own perfect original IPA recipe
Primary: Edworts Haus Pale Ale, PM Raging Bitch clone (dry hopping)
Keg: Guinness Clone
Bottled: Oktoberfest and Sourish IPA

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
Getzinator
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I'll keep my eye out. The little shop around the corner from me pretty steadily has different Dogs (along with other assorted craft brews).
Show us a pic!

My spoon is TOO big.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
jhorgan1
Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

Here's a picture of the wall. Sorry the resolution sucks, I think one of my roommates has a better camera so I'll ask him to take a pic when he gets back. Can you get Wildeman in your area yet? I'm really excited for that to come to my area.

img_0043.jpg  

In the works: Lime Beer, Stone Ruination clone, my quest for my own perfect original IPA recipe
Primary: Edworts Haus Pale Ale, PM Raging Bitch clone (dry hopping)
Keg: Guinness Clone
Bottled: Oktoberfest and Sourish IPA

Old 04-14-2012, 01:36 PM   #4
Getzinator
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Nice little collection there!
I'll check it out as soon as I can. Any chance you'd be interested in some Yards bottles as well? Just drank a 12 of Yards Ales of the Revolution. We actually drove to the Phillies game, tickets and all, and ended up tailgating through the game. Hahahaha, certainly a first for me. But they lost anyway, so oh well.

My spoon is TOO big.

Quick Reply