Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Deschutes Reserve Jubel 2010, Mirror Mirror etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
Handcraftedsince87
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Deschutes Reserve Jubel 2010, Mirror Mirror etc.

Stumbled across some mirror mirror from '09 and 2 bottles of Jubel 2010 this last weekend in the smallest smoke shop I've ever been in. Pretty random. Already have some but couldn't pass them up so I'm willing to trade. I also have every year of abyss going back to '06. multiples from '08 on, and lots of the double Black Butte reserve. Multiples from XX on. Not sure what I'd trade for, Im mostly into BIG west coast beers. No belgians. I'd really like to get my hands on a 75 minute IPA from Dogfish or a '12 old boardhead from full sail. maybe an original Life and Limb? Oh, I also have some Bitches brew, a Pearl Jam 20 from dogfish, Positive Contact as well as some full sail bourbon barrel aged imperial stout and imperial porter from last year I'd part with. Let me know what you got.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
r2eng
IPA - it's all about the burps
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 28 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I'd love some Mirror Mirror but, honestly, with you having only one post I have a shudder that comes from e-bay dealings...

PM me and let's talk. I do not want to come across as an @sshole, but trust on shipments is something we can work out. I can supply references.

Old 07-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #3
TheMan
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 22 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 326 Times on 243 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2eng View Post
I'd love some Mirror Mirror but, honestly, with you having only one post I have a shudder that comes from e-bay dealings...

PM me and let's talk. I do not want to come across as an @sshole, but trust on shipments is something we can work out. I can supply references.
This is simple. He ships first. Anyone that's this new to a site should understand that.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #4
JohnGonk
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan View Post

This is simple. He ships first. Anyone that's this new to a site should understand that.
I concur with TheMan. And he IS TheMan! Thats a good unwritten rule to go by, at least until you develop trust in someone.

Old 07-12-2013, 06:49 PM   #5
Handcraftedsince87
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Maybe after talking to your references I'd ship first, but I was thnking same day since this is an honor system type of trade, not something sanctioned like you used to be able to do on eBay. Someone could have 2000 posts and still decide to be a deadbeat. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under the same screen name if that helps..

Old 07-12-2013, 07:14 PM   #6
TheMan
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 22 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 326 Times on 243 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handcraftedsince87 View Post
Maybe after talking to your references I'd ship first, but I was thnking same day since this is an honor system type of trade, not something sanctioned like you used to be able to do on eBay. Someone could have 2000 posts and still decide to be a deadbeat. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay under the same screen name if that helps..
You guys can do it any way you like. We were just giving our two cents.

I have joined other forums and its prety standard, the guy with just 2 posts that has just joined the forum sends first and when received the guy that's established on the board then ships. Is not fun, but its how you establish trust and a name for yourself.

Again, you guys are free to do it how you like though.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:17 PM   #7
JohnGonk
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 18 Posts

Just iron out the details. It can really be done however you agree.

Quick Reply