Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, here's a start:

Cascade - any wild/sours
Upright - any wild/sours
Enlightenment Ales - Brut or Rites of Spring
New Glarus - Serendipity, Belgian Red
Dark Lord
Upland - any wild/sour
Logsdon - Peche n' Brett, Cerasus, far west vlaming
Pizza port- cuvee de tomme
Allagash - coolship series
Goose Island - Cherry Rye, Rare, or Vanilla BCBS; King Henry; Madame Rose
Bruery - Black Tuesday, Batch 50, Oude Tart, PinotLambicus, Oui Oui, Rueuze, Sans Pagaie
Lost Abbey - Duck Duck Geuze

I'll do this the right way, got it! Pming blizzard.

To start...

Midnight Sun berserker
Bruery fruet
Toppling goliath assassin, mornin delight, Kentucky brunch imperial stout, norsemans wrath
Surly seviin
Goose island bramble rye
Cigar city huna
Allagash fv13
Allagash coolship
Dark lord (pre 2013)
Olde hickory event horizon
Freetail la Muerte, ananke
Hoppin frog Bairille Aois B.O.R.I.S

To start...

Midnight Sun berserker
Bruery fruet
Toppling goliath assassin, mornin delight, Kentucky brunch imperial stout, norsemans wrath
Surly seviin
Goose island bramble rye
Cigar city huna
Allagash fv13
Allagash coolship
Dark lord (pre 2013)

What kills me is while I was shopping for ColdCrash's MAW I found fv13 at 3 different stores, now I have gone back to all three and they are all sold out....I missed out.

What kills me is while I was shopping for ColdCrash's MAW I found fv13 at 3 different stores, now I have gone back to all three and they are all sold out....I missed out.

Haha, I would have bought multiple bottles.

Nunner said:

For the record, I would have definitely accepted that as a wish fulfillment. Only reason I didn't have it on the list to begin with is I already have a bottle.

I only know of one store that even received a shipment. All 12 sold out within an hour....and not to me. :(

For the record, I would have definitely accepted that as a wish fulfillment. Only reason I didn't have it on the list to begin with is I already have a bottle.

Drink it! It's really tasty. I got a bottle because the guy at my shop is super nice. I almost gave it away a few times in this thread, so I drank it before I did give it away.

'Local' beer bar had it on tap, but I missed it. Buddy went in the day after the Allagash tap takeover and the dumba$$ working got him a pint of fv-13 for $6.50.

TNGabe said:
Buddy went in the day after the Allagash tap takeover and the dumba$$ working got him a pint of fv-13 for $6.50.

That's even better than the $12.50 Love Child! Why don't these things ever happen to me? :D.

TNGabe said:
Drink it! It's really tasty.

I would, but then I wouldn't have it any more. Quite the quandary.

That's even better than the $12.50 Love Child! Why don't these things ever happen to me? :D.

I would, but then I wouldn't have it any more. Quite the quandary.

There is a third option...gifting it to me. Quite the quandary indeed...hmmm...

Wait. Who got Love Child for $12.50?!!!

Me and anybody else who saw them at Dawson's Liqours south of Baltimore. I bought 4, my wife asked if I didn't want a couple more. I didn't even see them on the shelf, she had to point them out to me. How'd I get so lucky?

Beer buyer told me the distributor invoiced them wrong and they just passed it along instead of marking them up like all the other stores. I got so excited I forgot to get the 2010 Pannepot Reserva I had spotted.

TNGabe said:
Me and anybody else who saw them at Dawson's Liqours south of Baltimore. I bought 4, my wife asked if I didn't want a couple more. I didn't even see them on the shelf, she had to point them out to me. How'd I get so lucky?

Beer buyer told me the distributor invoiced them wrong and they just passed it along instead of marking them up like all the other stores. I got so excited I forgot to get the 2010 Pannepot Reserva I had spotted.

Holy fook! Cheapest I've seen it was almost $29!

Christopher650 said:
wish I could be part of this

Give it a few months and get posting!!! Keep an eye on this thread and you'll get an idea as to what to be looking for. The lists tend to have a bunch of common-thread beers.

To start...

Midnight Sun berserker
Bruery fruet
Surly seviin
Goose island bramble rye
Cigar city huna
Allagash fv13
Allagash coolship
Dark lord (pre 2013)
Freetail la Muerte, ananke

TheMan has a list.

Holy fook! Cheapest I've seen it was almost $29!

We still have cases here for I $19 per. I pass out ever time I go in the store. Is LC3 that hard to get? Also i may crack open my fv13, traded the other 6 off. Bit keep hearing its so good

TNGabe said:
$20s normal. Between this and the $10 Heady, you're going to the wrong stores!

Not really. There is only one. That's part of the problem. It's just irritating that Philly has exclusive distro rights to the good stuff. If the western half of the state wants any, now there's a whole extra set of hands the beer has to go through plus the travel costs of The retailer. It's a pretty bad situation, but at least I have access to it.

Think I got you beat on the Love Child. $9.99 at The Four Firkins in St. Louis Park, MN. They had a 1 bottle max though.

ForumRunner_20130703_212304.jpg

Did they just release that I got a bottle of Rye on Rye, but would love to get some LC#3 I didnt see it on there beer finder.

Got my package today from SkeezerPleezer and i must be a skeezer cuz im very pleezed. Dude even sent a GLASS to drink all these treasures out of. Lots of stuff here that i've been wanting to try. Thanks a bunch SkeezerPleezer. Looking forward to trying them all

View attachment 132483

I got a box last night and am super pumped. Coldcrash will the hookup! Thanks a lot, you are far to kind! I will keep an eye out for your next MAW post.

View attachment 133114

For a guy who keeps bragging about his cellar and how many beers he has one everyone's lists, maybe you'll hafta step it up next time. ;)

That's meant to be good-natured, just giving you a hard time.

a couple things:

For a guy who keeps bragging about his cellar and how many beers he has one everyone's lists (there are others that talk about it. A few days ago I said I had over half of someones list and would take care it if it lasted over the weekend. I had just done one less than a week before and could not ship until next week, maybe you'll hafta step it up next time. ;) I will. i would to have liked to turn around and take coldcrash's back on post #1921. Since I got hooked up way more than expected (thanks again coldcrash), I will make sure to add to the other package I am getting ready to send MikeySAB.

That's meant to be good-natured, just giving you a hard time.

ForumRunner_20130704_115756.jpg

Got my maw from mikeysab yesterday. Opening the box and unwrapping each bottle was like opening presents on christmas. Cant wait to be able to grant another one of these.

Mice score!!! I'm sure they weren't on your list but hoptical and resin are excellent. Man some of you guys have some amazing stuff stashed away.

There were no mice in the box, but yeah resin is pretty nice. Flies under the radar too. I pretty much always send it as an extra and everyone loves it.

Back