Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Coast to Coast Brew suggestion/swap/comments

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2014, 03:49 PM   #1
DarthCitra
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 65

Default Coast to Coast Brew suggestion/swap/comments

HBT! Im fairly new to the craft beer world (year deep) and even more of a greenhorn at home brewing, i dont have any friends that are into craft beer, Beer is beer to them, so my only craft excitement is on here or if i go to a brewery. I want to broaden my beer horizon and get outside my typical breweries in southern California.
Im not really one to have a long list of beers that i want/need. Ive heard of Heady Topper and Zombie dust, Never tried them so i cant say they are as good as i read! Im starting to try more Brett and lacto beers mostly from The Bruery and would like some guidance from across the country.

Im curious if anyone wants to do a beer swap for possibly those and maybe some other worthy IPAs or sours. Id be willing to exchange some homebrews as well and get feedback on my own.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2014, 01:58 PM   #2
Synaster
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Hi.. Id be interested in working something up. I on the east coast mainly PA. Shoot me an PM to give me an idea of what your looking for

Old 06-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #3
Ctownbrewery
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Pm sent

Quick Reply