Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Cigar City

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #111
brewtus72
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cedar Bluff, Virginia
Posts: 163
iTrader: (2)
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

I have a dfh 120 2012 if you still wanna trade I would trade it for a marshal zhukovs

__________________
brewtus72 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #112
TBBrewer
Junior Member
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
 
TBBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: bradenton, fl
Posts: 428
iTrader: (5)
Liked 41 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewtus72 View Post
I have a dfh 120 2012 if you still wanna trade I would trade it for a marshal zhukovs
We get dfh 120 here and I am not a big fan of their brews. Anything else to offer?
__________________
TBBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 12:17 PM   #113
Dirty25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mackenbach, Germany
Posts: 202
iTrader: (0)
Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBBrewer View Post
You know, I cannot say I was a huge fan of this beer. Some people dig the cedar character and some don't. I am in the middle. The beer was done well, just not my favorite from them. I would love to see that beer on some white oak!
The brewers at CCB claimed the humidor was their IPA just on ceader(on th brewing network podcast). I really liked the beer but the white oak IPA is better. Do you still have some white oak? If you do I'm pretty sure we can work a deal.
__________________
Dirty25 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #114
TBBrewer
Junior Member
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
 
TBBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: bradenton, fl
Posts: 428
iTrader: (5)
Liked 41 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty25 View Post

The brewers at CCB claimed the humidor was their IPA just on ceader(on th brewing network podcast). I really liked the beer but the white oak IPA is better. Do you still have some white oak? If you do I'm pretty sure we can work a deal.
Yep, I have an extra 4 pack of white oak. What are you thinking for trade? Lets throw another bomber in there to make it worth the shipping.
__________________
TBBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2013, 12:24 PM   #115
snaps10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 739
iTrader: (0)
Liked 171 Times on 118 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

I'm not familiar with Sucaba or if it will be bottled. (Never mind, just figured out that its renamed from the old Abacus) I'm friends with the local rep (brewery is 1.5hrs away) so ill hit him up and find out the details. I have or can get FW Parabola and Wookie Jack, and have a 16th anniversary left. Kern only bottles a few of their beers and only distributes locally. Their regular stout is delicious though. Their winter IPA is fantastic and I believe I have fresh a bottle. If not I can have one picked up for me in two weeks at the Citra release.
Don't know if you'd be interested, but I also have a few more Stone 15th anniversary Escondidian Black IPA left. I know all of the notes said to drink fresh, but I bought a case and opened a bottle every month or two and I think it's peaking about now.
I'm interested in anything local to you. I love IPA's, unique Pales, flagship beers, etc. the white oak intrigues me. If not this time, in the future.

__________________
snaps10 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 12:26 AM   #116
brewtus72
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cedar Bluff, Virginia
Posts: 163
iTrader: (2)
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Yea I hate dfh really. The only two I like from them are 120 and Indian brown ale. I have a rogue xs imperial stout 2011, stone irs, stone enjoy by 2.15.13 ipa, founders breakfast stouts, bells expedition stout, stone mint choc stout colab, smuttynose big beer series Baltic porter and several other things if you're interested.

__________________
brewtus72 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 03:35 PM   #117
Dirty25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mackenbach, Germany
Posts: 202
iTrader: (0)
Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBBrewer View Post
Yep, I have an extra 4 pack of white oak. What are you thinking for trade? Lets throw another bomber in there to make it worth the shipping.

Let me talk to my beer friend we will come up with something
__________________
Dirty25 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2013, 02:34 AM   #118
TBBrewer
Junior Member
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
 
TBBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: bradenton, fl
Posts: 428
iTrader: (5)
Liked 41 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaps10 View Post
I'm not familiar with Sucaba or if it will be bottled. (Never mind, just figured out that its renamed from the old Abacus) I'm friends with the local rep (brewery is 1.5hrs away) so ill hit him up and find out the details. I have or can get FW Parabola and Wookie Jack, and have a 16th anniversary left. Kern only bottles a few of their beers and only distributes locally. Their regular stout is delicious though. Their winter IPA is fantastic and I believe I have fresh a bottle. If not I can have one picked up for me in two weeks at the Citra release.
Don't know if you'd be interested, but I also have a few more Stone 15th anniversary Escondidian Black IPA left. I know all of the notes said to drink fresh, but I bought a case and opened a bottle every month or two and I think it's peaking about now.
I'm interested in anything local to you. I love IPA's, unique Pales, flagship beers, etc. the white oak intrigues me. If not this time, in the future.
The Sucaba really interests me along with the Kern. My last choice would be the black ipa from stone. Let me know what you are interested in.
__________________
TBBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2013, 02:35 AM   #119
TBBrewer
Junior Member
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
 
TBBrewer's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: bradenton, fl
Posts: 428
iTrader: (5)
Liked 41 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty25 View Post
Let me talk to my beer friend we will come up with something
I have a pack of white oak sitting here with your name on it!
__________________
TBBrewer is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #120
snaps10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 739
iTrader: (0)
Liked 171 Times on 118 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Sucaba will be here as soon as its released. Kern does not bottle Class X, but I'm working on finding some Class V or getting some purchased for me at the release. Firestone is pretty easy for me to get as long as its not a seasonal release, then obviously I have to wait until its released.
I got fresh Pliny an Blind Pig today.

__________________
snaps10 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any domestic made sours for Cigar City edecambra Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 2 10-05-2011 02:26 PM
Kansas City Area Trade DannPM Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 3 06-01-2011 02:49 AM
Cigar Smokers ? I want to try your beer. Wingfan13 Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping 11 02-28-2011 04:58 AM