Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Beerswap III: BierMunchers Junk

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2007, 02:25 PM   #21
BierMuncher
...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 566 Times on 334 Posts
Likes Given: 201

Thanks BB.

It's a different recipe to be sure.

With all the additional sugars (Invert and Dememera), there's a definite alcohol warmth that comes through. Different...but apparently within line with style guidelines.

It needs an appropriate name like "Fireside Ale" or something that denotes a slow sipper in the cold weather.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2008, 06:01 AM   #22
BrewBrain
Aleforger
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Alright. I haven't been drinking much beer of late, but I am now enjoying another offering from Biermuncher - the Centennial Blonde:

This beer pours a crystal clear yellow gold color with a small white head atop. The bubbles would drive that yellow trigger fish on Nemo crazy. Huh?

I don't really get much of a nose on this one - just a hint of sweetness.

The flavors are spot on for the style. It starts off with light sweet malts and finishes with a balancing hint of hops bitterness.

The mouthfeel is a solid medium - not slippery, not chewy. Carbonation is right on towards the medium/high side.

Overall, if it were 90 outside by the pool, I'd love to have a cooler full of these. Very nice

You only get so many calories in life. Enjoy every single one.

QUICKSILVER HOME BREWERY

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply