Anyone want to trade for some Ommegang?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sccullen33

Reaction score
I work there so I can get my hands on pretty much anything we make and I keep a good stock of our imports

I've got a surplus of goose island night stalker 2011 if you wanna trade for some of that, I really like it and bought a couple cases. Else I have a bunch of homebrews if you are interested in some lambic,sour mash Berliner Weisse, smoked Baltic porter, Belgian golden, raspberry mead, and some imperial stouts. Let me know if you are interested, I've never had any ommegang since I am from SD.

Wow thats crazy!! Was born in SD myself. What town you in? Lived in Flandreau until I was 8 then moved to NY. Ever even heard of Ommegang?

Now that there owned by duvel (couple years now actually) they distribute across the states. I think its just north and south dakota that dont get any.

To OP, do you have any vintages? Looking for 2011 Three Philo, Three philo belgin style blend, and the Barrel Aged variant?

Any availabilty on "rouge" or "zurr" also??

HOw long have you been working there? Did the tour last febuary and it was great, tour guide was very informative about the coolship and packaging line. It was when you guys were just about to go thru your rebranding.

Cheers!
PM if you have anything on my list
Thx!

I am in Brookings, so not far from Flandreau I actually go up to Flandreau to umpire baseball games once in a while. I have heard of ommegang through YouTube and other social media but don't think I have got to try many of their beers yet.

Nice, I still have family in Flandreau. Haven't been back in years though. Well I'll have to send you a nice mix of stuff. We are a Belgian brewery so we do strictly Belgian style ales. Do your research and let me know what sounds interesting to you

I really like Wits, and it looks like you guys make a couple variations so it would be cool to try those, the Belgian IPA you guys made with Barrier sounds intriguing, not sure if any of that went into bottles but I follow barrier brewing and like their story so it would be good to have something from them. Then, anything seasonal. It doesn't need to be expensive or rare.... Let me know what you decide to send and Let me know what you would like in return. We can get Grand Teton, Odell, Boulevard, a local place in Lucan, MN called Brau Bros makes some good stuff as well as all the homebrews I have for trade like a couple variations on a RIS, a Raspberry mead, a Belgian Golden Strong, a Berliner Weisse, a quick straight Lambic that is almost a year old now, some Rye Barleywine, and a fresh batch of Stone 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA just went into the keg last night! I have a counter pressure so I could bottle some of that off for you as well. In the cellar I have some Night Stalker from Goose Island 2011 batch I would be willing to trade too.

@SC - I used to live in NY just outside of Binghamton, then moved to Minn. The good thing about that is I can get tons of Surly. Do you have any bottles of the 15th Anniversary Ale? Or any rare or aged stuff? I got lots of Surly and other good Midwest beer. Thanks!
- Jeff

Back