*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > Sampling and Critiquing and Beer Swapping > Anyone in the UK like to Trade beers?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #1
blisterman
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Anyone in the UK like to Trade beers?

I've been brewing nearly three years now. Still mostly extract batches. Have American Pale Ales, Lagers and Hefe Weizens. Most have been well recieved by my beer drinking friends.
Was wondering of anyone's interested in arranging a trade of, maybe 4 bottles, and swap critiques. I'd be happy to hear a fellow homebrewer's opinion on them. I'm also interested in tasting other people's homebrews. So far I've only tried my own, and a friend of mine's which I helped brew.

I live in Leicester, so if anyone's from around there, we could meet up, otherwise, we could send them by post.

Give a man a brew and he'll be drunk for a day, Teach a man to brew, and he'll be drunk for a lifetime.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply