Abita Strawberry Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

landrer

Reaction score
I am willing to trade Abita Strawberry for some Pliny, Dogfish, Victory, etc. We are sort of limited as far as US craft beers go.

I feel your pain, man. I have run into the same obstacles trying to drum up a trade, and for the very same beers you're looking for. Problem is, Abita is available almost everywhere these days, and I personally don't think it stands up to those others you're seeking. Very frustrating because the boys in Kentwood are always bragging about the latest state they've entered into, yet, from the rumors I've heard, they are one of the biggest forces keeping the other beers out of the state.

Now, onto the more positive side......There are a few new breweries that have started making some decent brews in our state lately, including one in your hometown.....The other particularly good one if NOLA. Now if we could just get them to start bottling so we have some trade bait.

Abita strawberry is amazing. Bought a couple of six packs and finished the last one tonight. I thought I was gonna cry...

In Houston they have it at the original specs by the truckload. The further you get out of the city, the harder it is to find. In katy I found a small shipment at my local specs, that's it. After those 10 cases or so were gone then they were gone.

Guidry, Thanks for the reply. I am familiar with Andrew at Parish. He actually lives in my neighborhood. I spent a day at the Brewery back in December. Andrew is very knowledgeable and puts out a good product.

I'm game if the OP isn't....Or even if he is. Any of that he listed would be fine with me....Will throw in a few extras also.

Back