Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > Yeast problem, how long do I wait?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2006, 04:51 AM   #11
recordsmith
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Well it is almost 11pm and no activity. I will be patient and wait till tomorrow. Now about the starter. I guess this is really the first time i have heard about using a starter. So i tried to go to the link above and it was not working, but I will do a search on starters to try it out next time. i will keep you posted tomorrow, here's to hopin'.

Thanks Jon

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2006, 06:29 AM   #12
Mykel Obvious
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Seems the Maltose Falcons site is down... that's the first time I've ever hit their link and it didn't work... give it another try tomorrow

later,
mikey

"I have a total irreverence for anything connected with society except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer."
Brendan Behan

Old 05-31-2006, 12:54 AM   #13
recordsmith
Recipes 

Thanks again guys for all the help. I will use starters from now on. The yesties are finally working. All is well. Another question should I let it ferment for 7 days after it starts to bubble then rack or seven days from when I pitched. Or wait till it stops bubbling? Anyway thanks!
Jon

Quick Reply