Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > White House Honey Porter Extract Kit Question

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
BonzoAPD
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default White House Honey Porter Extract Kit Question

I was reading the reviews of the Whitehouse Honey Porter on the Northern Brewer site and someone said it is comparable to Samuel Adams Holiday Porter. Can someone confirm or deny this?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2013, 03:31 AM   #2
tooldudetool
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 32 Times on 31 Posts

I've never tasted that Samuel Adams beer, but I am drinking the White house honey porter from NB right now, and I think its fantastic! I'm sure it would stand up as a great porter without the honey, but the subtle honey flavor and aroma adds a great depth to the flavor, its super tasty and smooth. I plan to brew it again, and I see that NB is giving away a free pint glass with the kit till the end of the month, coupon code WHITEHOUSEPINT, so I should order another one soon!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply