What should I do? Dump?
That doesn't look good my friend....
I was thinking of wrapping the pump on cheese cloth or ssomething so the mung on the top doesn't get into the syphoned beer. Thoughts?
That looks like a lacto infection. What style of beer is it?
Sick pellicle! Post that to the pellicle thread. That's an infection for sure, but don't dump it until you try it. It might be fantastic!http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f127/pellicle-photo-collection-174033/
Wow, some people don't get a pellicle like that on their sours when they are trying.
Taste test it. If dusty; then its probably mold.
I really like experiments, so if it doesn't taste like poo, I would bottle it up and let it sit for a while.
Bacteria are the only culture some people have.