Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > What's your favorite online store for beer kits?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2014, 03:24 PM   #81
ninner00
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I have only used MidWest. They sent me an Auto Siphon with a broken tab on it and they replaced it within a few days. I also broke a bottle capper which they also replaced. Great customer service.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2014, 11:39 PM   #82
knuckl3s
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have used monsterbrew.com (shipping was pricey and took a long time) because I had a coupon that came with a beer starter kit I got from amazon and also love2brew.com which was a LHBS where I used to live. Didn't actually order from them but went in to the store. Nice guys and quality ingredients. They offer free shipping on orders over $75.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Old 04-03-2014, 10:26 PM   #83
HeritageHD
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Ribbs View Post
Has anyone tries Jasper's? Boomchugalug.com. I never have but have read good things and they have a big menu.

+1 for Jasper's! Their kits are awesome and all packed fresh when you order. If you call them up they are more than happy to help with anything. Definitely recommend them!

Old 04-03-2014, 10:32 PM   #84
knyland
Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Ribbs View Post
Has anyone tries Jasper's? Boomchugalug.com. I never have but have read good things and they have a big menu.

Great service and quick shipping. Outstanding selection for extract brewers, using there site it doesn't look like much for A/G. Haven't used them since I switched to A/G.

Old 04-04-2014, 02:34 AM   #85
grizzly2378
Recipes 

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by knyland View Post
Great service and quick shipping. Outstanding selection for extract brewers, using there site it doesn't look like much for A/G. Haven't used them since I switched to A/G.

Don't they have AG versions of all of their kits? I think they do, you just have to click on the All Grain tab on the right side of the kit description (but I could be wrong).

Regardless, I third the Jasper's suggestion. Just brewed their I Eat Danger for Breakfast Stout last night. Fast, flat rate shipping and a good selection of recipe kits. The yeast pack I got was pretty fresh, just a few weeks old. And, you can tell by their kit names and instructions that these guys have a sense of humor.

Old 04-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #86
cjonesga
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I've been very happy with Northern Brewer. Great selection and customer service.

Old 04-08-2014, 05:43 PM   #87
Patriots01
Recipes 

Beer and wine hobby has been good to me. 7.99$ shipping when I get my kits. Their instructions are really easy to follow too.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Old 04-08-2014, 11:54 PM   #88
bendog15
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I used to use Midwest but had too many bad experiences with them regarding shipping. I called and wrote emails complaining about my order taking 3-4 weeks to get here (Hawaii) and arriving with dead yeast. Their response was basically "too bad". So they lost my business.
Been using Williams Brewing for last 6 months and couldn't be happier. Fast, FAST shipping, order is always perfect. Their Belgian triple is my favorite beer I've brewed so far. Just bottled up the Imperial Stout (9% yikes) and can't wait to drink it.

Old 04-09-2014, 04:02 PM   #89
SevenFields
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I usually order from Northern Brewer but this week I ordered from RiteBrew for the 1st time. I was blown away that they shipped the very same day that I ordered. I do not know of any other site that does this. Great prices too!

Tap 1: Galaxy IPA
Tap 2: Bourbon Honey Brown Ale
Primary 1: Centential Blonde
Primary 2: Belgian IPA
Secondary:
Bottled: American Barleywine
On Deck: Torpedo IPA

Old 04-11-2014, 06:00 PM   #90
unionrdr
Wannabe author
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2023 Times on 1772 Posts
Likes Given: 1503

I usually order from Midwest myself. But they gave me an error code when I clicked on Paypal as payment option. Didn't matter if I used IE9 or Google Chrome,same error code (10413 I think it was). So I went to Morebeer & looked'em over. Prices comparable to Midwest,but a hair cheaper than NB. Shipping was free as well! I ordered their ESB & Irish Red AE kits to fill the ol' pipeline again without mashing,etc all day. I figured they're worth a shot anyway. I just hope the CC thing is OK with Morebeer,unlike the other guy.

Quick Reply