Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > Whats a good addtion?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
JocoBrew6976
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Whats a good addtion?

Hey Guys,

Some of you might ahve read a recipie i had posted for the Joco Holiday Lager

I have come to the conclusion that i do plan to add more hops but what would be a good hop addtion?

Heres the recepie

1 Can of Cooper's Lager #3.75
1# Honey
Malto-Dextrin
Cinnamion(secondarey)
Punmpkin Spice(secondary

Thanks Guys!

“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than to be selfish and worry about my liver.' ”- Jack Handey

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
DrDuckbutter
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

this has nothing to do with hops, but how about some real vanilla bean....that would money it up nicely...i am a huge fan of vanilla in spice beers...it adds just a hint of another level of flavor...

i added honey to my pumpkin beer...it was a good addition...
good luck

"witty quote here"

Dr Duckbutter

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply