HBT 2015 Big Giveaway - Enter Now

Huge Supporting Membership Discounts - 20% Off

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > A video of my second batch of beer!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2014, 12:54 AM   #1
twitchster
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default A video of my second batch of beer!

The video is of a couple buddies and me brewing a Pliny the Elder clone from Morebeer. I just wanted to make a stupid video that would make people smile. This is what I came up with:

You can skip the ingredients section, it's long and boring, and I sound like a jack ass. Keep in mind that this is only my second batch EVER so try not to be too harsh. The beer turned out well by the way.

Hope you guys enjoy! Cheers!

Carboy/primary 1: Robust Porter
Carboy/primary 2: N/A
Conical 1: Imperial IPA
Conical 2: Black Imperial IPA
Keg 1: N/A
Keg 2: N/A

Riggs1 Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply