Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > thinking about buying this kit.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
nobody
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default thinking about buying this kit.

Denny's Wry Smile Rye IPA Extract Kit : Northern Brewer

i have a brewers best rye ale in the fermenter right now. i brewed it on 12-22-11. i'm thinking pretty hard about buying the above kit to make as well. i'm trying to get my pipe line back up to speed for this summer. at the moment i have a pilsner i made following the true pilsner directions, a wheat beer in the first wine cooler and the brewers best rye ale in the second wine cooler. i have 5 more brewers best kits to make as well.

i know the wheat beers will suffer and not be as good if i make them now for the summer. i'll be drinking the two kits i have at the moment in febuary(around my birthday) and i'll make more later on closer to summer time.

anyway has anybody made the kit i listed at the top and if so how did it turn out for you?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
hcarter
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Well, I haven't done this kit, but as it's one that is Denny's I'd say you're looking at a solid recipe. I'd go for it.

Creag `An Tuirc
A Highlander likes two things naked. The other's Scotch.
- Howard
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/how-...ctorial-76101/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply