Second Batch!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisdaman77

Reaction score
Just did up a batch of dunkelweizen this afternoon and pitched the yeast around 3. Just had to take a peek and I noticed the airlock is going strong already. I am chalking it up to rehydrating the yeast prior to adding it. I also did up a starter for the octoberfest I am doing either tomorrow or Thursday. I followed the instructions to a T but still think I did it wrong haha. The kit came with everything I needed except the yeast which I had already of course. Will have to wait and see what happens. Hopefully my second temp controller gets here soon so I can get it wired up for the freezer.

I am guessing my image didn't attach like I thought. Anyway today when I checked in on it activity in the blow off bucket has settled down. Going to I've it another day to be sure then put the airlock back in. On another note starting the Octoberfest now and hoping I did the starter correctly.

image-1715130440.jpg

Back