I just racked onto 3 lbs of blueberry puree I got from the LHBS last night. Prior to, the primary fermentation phase had stalled at 1.018 after an OG of 1.053. So it's currently sitting right around where I was hoping at 4.6% ABV (this is for the SWMBO) and the sample tasted great even without the blueberry additive.
When I woke this morning and checked on the secondary fermentation, a fresh layer of krauzen was starting to form. I don't know what to expect - so I left just a standard airlock on it...I'll be checking at lunch to see if I need a blowoff, but I don't think that'll be necessary. I'll keep you guys up to date.
As an FYI, here's the ingredients I used/brewing instructions:
7 lbs Wheat LME
1/2 lb Carapils, 1/2 lb Carahell (crystal 10) at 150 for 30 mins
.5 oz 8.9% Northern Brewer @ 35 min
.5 oz 8.9% Northern Brewer @ 5 min
WLP008 East Coast Ale yeast
Primary at 65 for 15 days
Secondary on top of 3lbs blueberry puree for 7 days
For aesthetic purposes, I'm planning on serving the SWMBO her first pour with 10-15 blueberries at the bottom of the glass.