I made a yeast starter this past Friday morning. Meant to brew over the weekend, but ended up not being able to. Should it still be good to go tonight, or is there something I should do to kick start it?
It should be fine. If you have wait a few more days I'd decant off the lquid and add some more extract to it and get it going again.
__________________ Fermenting:#160 Apollo/Calypso Pale Ale Kegged:#153 Old Helicon Barleywine 2013, #157 Irish Red, #158 Mosaic IPA, #159 Bravo/Delta ESB Up Next:Brown Porter, American Stout, Imperial Stout My Recipes Tuba Sonata Smith & Co. Custom Tap Handles