Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > Pumpkin Porter ~~ Ready for October

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #1
mrn77az
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Pumpkin Porter ~~ Ready for October

We will try this again, with 'Pumpkin' spelled correctly.

I have seen the 2 posts that are out there for the Pumpkin Porter, However, I am wondering if there is more than 1 recipe out there. In fact I am wondering if anyone has made one and can give me the results? On the other post no one has given the taste test results, so im wondering how it went. Thanks for any feedback on this.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2733 Times on 1640 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

If you look at the similar threads box below you will see several pumpkin beer recipes and a discussion of a pumpkin porter kit...

My Pumpkin porter thread is very detailed from recipe creation to tasting notes, even a bottle that was several months old. But it is a partygyle so the creation may be too complcated for you, but the "imaginary" recipes, the recipes based on the calculations could be brewed as individual recipes, rather that a partigyle. http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f36/lets...ne-mash-74927/

You can also google and find quite a few recipes, like this one from beer tools library BeerTools.com Recipe Library - Ooberbrau OCD Pumpkin Porter

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 07-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #3
mrn77az
Recipes 

Thanks Revvy

Quick Reply