Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Extract Brewing > Premier malt extract

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #101
rosey
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I believe that there is a store front in Independence MO called E.C. Kraus. They can help you out.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #102
Dave R
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrion View Post
I went to my LHBS and picked up a can and corn sugar. I'll see how it comes out. I'm not expected much so I won't be disappointed.
If you brew it according to the directions or to whatever brewing knowledge you have...I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the results. It's not very hoppy and slightly malty, but that's how I like my beer.

Let ferment for 2 weeks and then bottle. Let bottle condition for at least 3 weeks.

Old 05-27-2009, 07:20 PM   #103
Carrion
Recipes 

I thought I'd keg this batch. Will bottle conditioning work better?

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day...

Old 05-28-2009, 04:43 AM   #104
Dave R
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Don't know. I've never kegged. It would be much easier, I'm sure. Shouldn't affect the taste at all.

Old 05-31-2009, 07:23 AM   #105
STEVENJAN
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Southern California

Does anyone know of a supplier in California, Specifically San Bernardino area?

Old 06-01-2009, 02:28 PM   #106
Carrion
Recipes 

Hit the website contact page. They will respond to you.
Premier Malt Products :: Diamalt, Liquid Molasses, Liquid Brown Sugar, Dry Molasses, Inver Syrups, Malt Extracts, Malt Syrups, Honey

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day...

Old 06-15-2009, 03:57 AM   #107
RangerBob
Recipes 

When my wife and I were on food stamps some 35 years ago, we found some of this malt in the local grocery store and decided to give it a try because we could buy it with the stamps. First couple of batches didn't come out very good because we weren't letting it age long enough. We gave some to a friend and he'd hung on to it for about 6mos. He asked if I wanted to have it back cause he wasn't going to drink it.Man !!!...It was good stuff. Don't be afraid to give it a try. Let it age and don't expect it to taste like store bought beer. I like it better, myself. I used the directions on the can. Give it a try. It doesn't cost all that much and will give you some idea of how beer is made, it you've never tried before. I used the light/hopped.

Just bought a new fermenter and the rest of the needed gear to give it another go again. I'm sure I'll like/enjoy doing this home spun art......Bob
P.S. Tobacco growing is next...LOL

Old 06-15-2009, 06:42 AM   #108
STEVENJAN
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Re-sent inquiry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrion View Post
I just sent another email to the company for a Southern California distributor location. I am hoping to get a response this time.

I am very interested in making this beer. This may have been the beer my father made in the 60s in our basement in Wisconsin. The same stuff I used to sample when I got home from school when nobody was home.

Old 06-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #109
STEVENJAN
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default California

NOTHING IN SO-CAL.

They are looking for a distributor so if you know of someone that owns a beer supply store and they might be interested have them contact:

Vicki Kohn
Customer Service Mgr.

See below;

Thank you for your interest in Premier Malt Products. I do not have a supplier in the area mentioned. You can order our product from a company that does mail order. The company is Homebrew Headquarters located in Richardson TX. The phone number is 1-800-966-4144. You can also go to their website at Homebrew Headquarters. Our product is not listed because they carry our line as a speciality item. You can order it by the case.

Just for your information, if you know of a homebrew store or hardware that would be interesting in purchasing our product to put on their shelves they can get in touch with me and we can work something out. This way you would be able to buy it locally.

I hope this helps you out.

Happy Brewing,

Vicki Kohn
Customer Service Mgr.
vicki@premiermalt.com

Old 06-21-2009, 09:51 PM   #110
thataintchicken
The good ideas will survive.
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1266 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVENJAN View Post
NOTHING IN SO-CAL.

They are looking for a distributor so if you know of someone that owns a beer supply store and they might be interested have them contact:

Vicki Kohn
Customer Service Mgr.

See below;

Thank you for your interest in Premier Malt Products. I do not have a supplier in the area mentioned. You can order our product from a company that does mail order. The company is Homebrew Headquarters located in Richardson TX. The phone number is 1-800-966-4144. You can also go to their website at Homebrew Headquarters. Our product is not listed because they carry our line as a speciality item. You can order it by the case.

Just for your information, if you know of a homebrew store or hardware that would be interesting in purchasing our product to put on their shelves they can get in touch with me and we can work something out. This way you would be able to buy it locally.

I hope this helps you out.

Happy Brewing,

Vicki Kohn
Customer Service Mgr.
vicki@premiermalt.com

forwarding this to the LHBS I frequent. thanks
May have to order from HH too.. I can store a case of malt

Ginger, how long should I boil these crab legs for? I want them to fall off the bone just like Texas pork ribs. - Ace Club

I'm a meat hunter. - AZ_IPA

Their new commercial sounds lime the crazy fiat music.- Zuljin

Quick Reply